Exam started as usual asking my name in full and talking about where I am from. Then she moved in to the real stuff after switching on the tape recorder.
– Describe where you live.
– Tell me about the location.
– How long have you been living there?
– Why do you like to live there?
– What you do in your spare time?
– What do you like to do in your leisure?
– Is there anything that you do not like about your leisure?
And she kept on shooting me one question after another. Well, I feel like she shot me too many questions, but did not allow me to add details to her question. So guys, be prepared… for disturbances.
The card was a fiasco!!!
I had to describe about a memorable sport event either I have took part or participated as a viewer.
– What is the event/sport.
– Where it held, who played on the event?
– Why do you like it so much?
The last part is about few questions about my views. Again shooting of questions.
Are there any other activities other than sports you have participated during school days?
Do you consider it is a good thing to reward students for activities like such?
What do you think about advantages and disadvantages about rewarding students at class room?